- Mechanically raise exterior foundation of structure to as close as practical to original grade.
- Pour reinforced concrete piers, to stable soil or rock & belled to twenty-four inches if applicable.
- Mud-Jack cavities that occur when raising perimeter beam. Mud-Jack center beam or interior areas, only if specified in contract and for an additional charge. A cement-limestone grout is used in all mud-jack operations.
- Slope excess dirt to provide proper drainage at areas raised.
- Replace cracked mortar at areas raised.
- Clean up and remove any debris from job site.
- Public Liability Ins., and Bonding Capabilities if required