- Mechanically raise exterior foundation of structure to as close as practical to original grade.
- Pour reinforced concrete piers, to stable soil or rock & belled to twenty-four inches if applicable.
- Mud-Jack cavities that occur when raising perimeter beam. Mud-Jack center beam or interior areas, only if specified in contract and for an additional charge. A cement-limestone grout is used in all mud-jack operations.
- Slope excess dirt to provide proper drainage at areas raised.
- Replace cracked mortar at areas raised.
- Clean up and remove any debris from job site.
- Public Liability Ins., and Bonding Capabilities if required
Responsibilities specifically not included are:
- Repairs to interior or exterior not mentioned above.
- Damage to rigid building material, such as concrete, brick, sheetrock or deteriorating plumbing.
- Plants, shrubs and trees
- Maintain proper moisture at perimeter beam
- Maintain proper drainage
- To protect job site from children and other trespassers
- Payment to be made upon completion, unless other agreement is made in writing. If ACCO retains an attorney to assist in
- collection, owner shall pay reasonable cost and attorney fees.